We provide buyers and sellers with an experienced real estate attorney that will fight for their interests and execute a smooth closing. A real estate closing should be a positive experience, but it requires preparation and trouble shooting that only a good attorney can provide.
Contact us today and we can start the process immediately. We make the process quick and easy for your convenience.
- Review Contract and Disclosures
- Advise changes or modifications that need to be made to contract or addendums
- Coordinate with lender to keep mortgage on schedule
- Review title commitment, survey, HOA docs, home inspection
- Attend closing and explain all closing documents and mortgage
- Order title commitment from title insurance company
- Review contract
- Advise client on changes requested by buyer's attorney and respond
- Communicate with buyer's lender to get mortgage approved
- Obtain survey, HOA docs, and payoff letters required for closing
- Identify closing costs that can be minimized or eliminated to save money
- Prepare and execute documents for closing